Software Freedom Day
Hackerspace Brussels (HSBXL)
18th September 2021 10:00 – 19:00
During Software Freedom Day, we’ll be celebrating the merits of Free software (free as in Freedom, we ask you to pay for your beer)
These are already confirmed: (timeslots can change)
- 13:00 SmellyHTTP? HeyGemini!
- 14:00 Why (and how to) switch to OpenStreetMap for your website (OSM Belgium).
- 15:00 FreeCAD part design 101 (Kai)
- 16:00 FreeCAD programming (Yorik)
- 17:00 Using Inkscape to make a design on the GlowForge (laser cutter) (Jurgen)
- 19:00 Setting up OBS to record an event (this setup will be used on the day itself too) (Wouter)
Created by jbelien