Social Mapping Saturday: Port Coogee
Western Australia, Australia
Have a coffee and explore Port Coogee &/or Coogee Beach with us.
Let's meet in Freo for an early coffee at 9:30, to catch the bus from the Freo Markets. Take the 9:50am bus 548 from Fremantle Station (17 stops, till 10:05) to Beach Point Cafe.
Everyone is welcome
We'll introduce each other, plan some routes to survey as teams. Then walk past the docks, shop, houses and parks, or down the beach taking notes. Meet for lunch when our legs get sore.
No experience necessary, easy OSM mapping
- adding Points of Interest (POIs) and lots of details on your phone
- drawing on a printed map or
- taking photos and notes. We've got all the materials, come down and learn about OSM.
RSVP, get in touch
- Join the Geogeeks Slack to coordinate on the day.
- Message Ben with any questions.